martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit


The country I would like to visit the most is Germany, especially because it’s a place with a lot of history and old constructions that has many to tell us about the country and its population.
The things I know about it are the most about history, especially of the World Wars, but I know that's not all about Germany, and festivities like October Fest are very attractive to travel there and share with germans. Other thing that it’s very attractive to want to visit this country is that it has been like the cot of a lot important philosophers, like Nietzsche, Hegel, Heiddeger and many others.
Continuing with these ideas is that I would like to visit important places that commemorate significant dates of history, like Martin Lutero’s Protestant Reformation or Adolf Hitler’s government. With that, it could be very exciting to visit museums with philosophy information, but I think that the most exciting idea related with that, it could be to talk with a german about all these things and have interesting conversations about the last themes I talk about.
Another important thing to me for visiting Germany is that I would like to go on October, because of October Fest and because people says that Germany it’s very beautiful in Winter.
I think it would be very difficult to study there, because I have to learn their language (which is very difficult). After that, I happily study there, because there’s a lot of humanistic things that people learn there and it’s a different school, comparing with Chile in my case.

2 comentarios:

  1. The country I would like to visit the most is Germany, specially because it’s a place with a lot of history and old constructions that have WW many to tell us about the country and WW their population.
    The things I know about it are the most about history, specially of the World Wars, but I know that's not all about Germany, and festivities like October Fest are very attractive to travel there and share with germans. Other thing that it’s very attractive to want to visit this country is that it has been like the cot of a lot important philosophers, like Nietzsche, Hegel, Heiddeger and many others.
    Continuing with these ideas is that I would like to visit important places that commemorate significant dates of history, like Martin Lutero’s Protestant Reformation or Adolf Hitler’s government. With that, it could be very exciting to visit museums with philosophy information, but I think that the most exciting thing WW relationated with that, it could be to talk with a german about all these things and have interesting conversations about the last themes I talk about.
    WW Other important thing to my to WF visiting Germany is that I would like to go on October, because of October Fest and because people says that Germany it’s very beautiful WW on Winter.
    I think it would be very difficult to study there, because I have to learn their language (which is very difficult). After that, I happily study there, because there’s a lot of humanistic things that people learn there and it’s a different school, comparing with Chile, for example.


    Fran: Good! After making your English perfect ´`m sure you`ll get German quite easily... One thing: try not to finish with for example, rather place it in the middle of the sentence ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar