lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Assignment 7: My life in the future

Today I'm going to talk about my life in the next 5 years.

I think I will be finishing my career, acording to the plans, because maybe I will be backward. Maybe, I’ll be thinking about taking an international master… It could depends of the money I think, and also if there’s a scholarship.

Regarding with myself, independent of my professional life, I hope I travel a lot around the world and visit a lot of different places in different continents and countries… and I hope too, that these will be with my friends, because we had spend a lot of time together and we have live very important moments... so I want to continue with that.

I wont be married and I hope I don't have children... I'm not interested right now to have children in the next 5 years.

Also, I wish that I will have my own house -maybe with a friend or my couple- in a nice place, with all my stuff that are difficult to have now.

I’d like to be a great and interesting person, who has a entertaining life.

3 comentarios:

  1. I hope yours dreams comes true! And I see you doing an international master , because if you really want it, you can have a scholarship to do it.
    See in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you have great and funny projects, and would be great that you could reach all your dreams, in fact I would like that you could explain because you want to travel around the world, and know a lot of countries. ¿Something related with anthropology or a personal wish?
    I think that would be good if you want to help people with your life experience (when you travel around the world)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Francisca,
    There’s something about your future I’m pretty sure of: you will improve your English even more.
    Please study my corrections.

    Assignment 7: My life in the future
    Today I'm going to talk about my life in the next 5 years.

    I think I will be finishing my career, aCcording to the plans, because maybe I will (be backward: NOT CLEAR). Maybe, I’ll be thinking about taking an international master… It could depend(/) ON the money I think, and also if there’s a scholarship.

    Regarding (/) myself, independentLY of my professional life, I hope I travel a lot around the world and visit a lot of different places in different continents and countries… and I hope too, that thIS will be with my friends, because we hAVE speNT a lot of time together and we have livED very important moments... so I want to continue with that.
    I won’t be married and I hope I don't have children... I'm not interested right now IN havING children in the next 5 years.
    Also, I wish that I will have my own house -maybe with a friend or my couple- in a nice place, with all THE stuff that IS difficult to have now.
    I’d like to be a great and interesting person, who has aN entertaining life.

    ResponderEliminar