lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Assignment 10: My ideal job

My ideal job would be a one which let me to have a bit of freedom… preferably without a strict schedule… maybe, working at home and outside too. I don’t like to work in an office. Also, is very important that if I work with other people and share our things and lifes.
I think that to being in a job with these descriptions, I will have to be very organized because of freedom. There’s nobody watching me all the time saying to me what to do or not. I think that make the difference. But I won’t like to work as a boss, because I don’t like to feel more powerfull than the others.
Also I have to be good working by groups and respecting the different opinions.
I think I will be good to this job because I’m very hiperactive and I like very much to dealing with people. I very good creating new ideas to contribute to make a nice job… and it’s better when that new ideas are made by more people than me!
I think is very difficult to found this kind of job because the most that are in offer, are relationated with offices. But jobs where you have to work by groups, are easier to found, and I dare say that the most of the jobs are working by groups.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, it’s a very interesting job!
    Maybe I’ll see you in the competence.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Francisca;
    If you want to do team work you need to be a leader so that you get everybody invollved in the task. Your post contains some interesting sentences.

    Please study my notes:
    (a)Compare: ‘I don’t like to work in an office’ (I work in one but I don’t enjoy it now) / I wouldn’t like to work in an office’ (I don’t work in an office and don’t want to do it now or in the future).

    (b) ) Except for imperatives (Ex, Go away / Open the door) you need to provide a subject for a verb, For ex.
    -THEY make your life easier
    - So, IT is useful …
    -When I was a kid, I used to go there.
    -...because IT reflects ...
    But,
    c) be careful not to include a subject twice, ex, One of my ……. is … (“it’s” is incorrect here), This project IS (not ‘this projec it’s)


    Assignment 10: My ideal job
    My ideal job would be a one which let me (/) have a bit of freedom… preferably without a strict schedule… maybe, working at home and outside too. I WOULDN’T like to work in an office. Also, IT is very important that if I work with other people. (/) I share our things and liVes.
    I think that (/) being in a job with these descriptions, I WOULD have to be very organized because of freedom. There WOULDN’T BE ANYbody watching me all the time, TELLING me what to do or not. I think that makeS the difference. But I wOULDN’t like to work as a boss, because I don’t like to feel more powerful than the others.
    Also I have to be good working WITH groups and respecting the different opinions.
    I think I will be good AT this job because I’m very hiperactive and I like dealing with people very much . I AM very good creating new ideas to contribute to make a nice job… and it’s better when tHOSE new ideas are made by more people BESIDES me!
    I think IT is very difficult to fIND this kind of job because most OF THE JOBS that are ON offer, are relaTED TO/FOR POSITIONS IN offices. But jobs where you have to work IN groups/ DO TEAM WORK, are easier to found, and I dare say that (/) most of the jobs are working IN groups.

    ResponderEliminar