lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

Assignment 11

Today is our last session, so I’m talking about my experience of writing, specifically on this blog
My experience of writing here has been good, because I learnt to express my ideas in English on a good way. I also learnt about grammar, techniques, and all that stuffs.
Sometimes this experience was a little bit boring because the hour of the session, because we were very tired and also because many times, you are not inspired to write and all you want is to go home and forget about English. Another thing is that I think that we can make this job in home, because we invested a lot of time being in university. I feel that I wasted a lot of time doing this in university, but I agree with this technique for learning English. I repeat: it would be very good to do this job in house and have only one session of English class.
About what I have written, I enjoyed writing about “what makes me tick” because I felt that it was a more free topic, and also a enjoyed to writing about “my life in future”, because it was a moment to the imagination and also to think about my life and what expect about it. But I didn’t enjoy writing when I have to talk about “my career”, because I’m not very sure to what I think about it yet, so I couldn’t talk about that sincerely.
But apart from that, I think that this was a very good experience to get involved with English and practice it. I have improved my connectors, syntax, about “this, these, that, those” and mostly to express ideas in other language. I always expect that for these sessions, because I have heard about them in other sites and I always had a good impression about them.
Finally, one topic I would suggest is “family and friends”, because you have a good moment with them and it’s a topic that people can expand very good.

1 comentario:

  1. Francisca,
    You made it to the last post, Good job!
    I’m glad this was a fruitful experience for you. Thank you for your useful comments about blog writing, -there’s always room for improvement- and I hope to see you next term.
    You have included some very well structured sentences in your last post. Please study the corrections.

    PUBLICADO POR COMBI EN 15:43 0 COMENTARIOS
    lunes 15 de junio de 2009
    Assignment 11
    Today is our last session, so I’m talking about my experience of writing, specifically on this blog
    My experience of writing here has been good, because I learnt to express my ideas in English In a good way. I also learnt about grammar, techniques, and all that stuff(/).
    Sometimes this experience was a little bit boring because OF the TIME of the session, because we were very tired and also because many times, you are not inspired to write and all you want is to go home and forget about English. Another thing is that I think that we can DO this job AThome, because we invest(/) a lot of time being in THE university. I feel that I wasted a lot of time doing this in THE university, but I agree with this technique for learning English. I repeat: it would be very good to do this job AT HOME and have only one session of English class.
    About what I have written, I enjoyed writing about “what makes me tick” because I felt that it was a more free topic, and also I enjoyed (/) writing about “my life in future”, because it was a moment FOR USING the imagination and also to think about my life and what I expect about it. But I didn’t enjoy writing when I hAD to talk about “my career”, because I’m not very sure OF what I think about it yet, so I couldn’t talk about that sincerely.
    But apart from that, I think that this was a very good experience to get involved with English and practice it. I have improved my connectors, syntax, about “this, these, that, those” and mostly to express ideas in ANother language. I always LOOKED FORWRD TO these sessions, because I have heard about them in other sites and I always had a good impression about them.
    Finally, one topic I would suggest is “family and friends”, because you have a good moment with them and it’s a topic that people can expand ON very WELL.

    ResponderEliminar