lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Assignment 2: "My favourite piece of technologhy"


My favourite piece of techonology is the radio.

I got a radioset when I was about 7 years old. My parents gave it to me on Christmas and it has a microphone. I was very happy, because since it had a microphone, while I was listening to music, I was singing at the same time.
For that time, it was very modern, but if now I think about it, it isn't.

Now I don't have my own radio, but in my house there is one in the kitchen and it's always on. I listen to interesting news and music on radio "Horizonte", and sometimes on radio "Uno". It depends of the hour of the day.

I always listen to the radio in the morning, during breakfast. I like it because it is a moment where I listen good music and I relax before going to classes.

I like it very much because it is an old piece of technologhy and is still alive. It's a different way to get involved in the national and international current affairs, because you can imagine the events althought you aren't seeing them in a photograph or on the T.V.... and the most important thing is that you can listen to music at any time... it's like a permanent companion.

If the radio dissapeared, I think it would be awful, because in many jobs working people listen to the radio in order not to feel lonely, and without it, they would be feeling like that.
I think it would be bad too, because it would be more difficult to expand the music in the cultures, and that means that music would slowly die...

3 comentarios:

  1. You are very crazy, good thinking. I like the radios that you listen. Good ears.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like radio too , because , a lot of years ago , it make family get together to listen some programs like "la cuarta oreja" for example.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That’s fine, Francisca. You have pointed out many good reasons to explain why the radio is your favourite piece of tachnology. Please analize your post on the light of the corrected version.
    My favourite piece of techonology is the radio.

    I got A RADIOSET when I was about 7 years old. My parents gave it to me on Christmas and I was very happy, because, SINCE it HAD a microphone, while I was listening to music, I was singing ALONG / at the SAME time.
    For that time, it was very modern, but if I think about it now, it isn't (-).

    Now I don't have my own radio, but in my house there is one in the kitchen and it's always on. I listen TO interesting news and music on radio "Horizonte", and sometimes on radio "Uno". It depends of the hour OF THE DAY.

    I always listen to THE radio in the morning, during (.) breakfast. I like it because IT is a moment where I listen good music and I relax before going TO classes.

    I like it very much because IT is an old piece of technologhy and is still alive. It's a different way to get involved IN the national and international CURRENT AFFAIRS, because you can imagine the events ALTHOUGH you aren't seeing THEM in a photograph or on the T.V.... and the most important thing is that you can listen to music at any time... it's like a permanent companion.

    If the radio dissapearED, I think it would be awful, because in many jobs (-) workING PEOPLE listen to THE radio SO AS NOT TO/ IN ORDER NOT TO feel lonely, and without it, they would be feeling like that.
    I think IT WOULD BE BAD too, because it would be more difficult to expand the music in the cultures, and that means that music WOULD slowly die ...

    ResponderEliminar