lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Assignment 3: Career-related website

Unfortunately I don't know a website with those features, but I know one that published a lot of articles and "e-books". It's "Memoria Chilena".

I found the site a day when I was visiting "dibam" (Dirección de Bibliotecas, Archivos y Museos) website, and there was a link. I got in and I considered a very interesting website, so I decided to send an e-mail and suscribe to the monthly messages, that report on the updates of the files of the website.
So I received many e-mails from "Memoria Chilena" about that, and also about cultural activities in different parts of Santiago.

I don't visit the website regularly... I visit it when I receive monthly e-mails, and if there is something interesting, I read it. If it isn't, don't.

I like it very much because it deals with many issues, like art, cinema, anthropology, history, etc. Also, because there you see below and can found another interesting websites which give you information about great activities in Museums or similar places.

3 comentarios:

  1. very nice post. You are amazing. I will read you all the time.
    BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know this page , is very good and it have a lot of information.
    see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Francisca,
    Some of your post is well written, but you need to imporove it. Please attend classes more regularly and ask me in case of doubts. Remember I’m around to help you. Please see the corrections.

    Assignment 3: Career-related website
    Unfortunately I don't know a website with (that: PLURAL) features, but I know one that (publish: 3rd PERSON SING.) a lot of articles and "e-books". It (calls: TENSE) "Memoria Chilena".

    I found the site a day when I was visiting "dibam" (Dirección de Bibliotecas, Archivos y Museos) website, and there was a link. I (get: TENSE) in and I considered (PRONOUN) very interesting, so I decided to send an e-mail and suscribe to the (mensual : MONTHLY?)messages, that report ON the updates of the files of the website.
    So I received many e-mails from "Memoria Chilena" about that, and also about cultural activities in different parts of Santiago.

    I don't visit the website very (regular: REGULARLY)... I visit it when I (received: TENSE) (mensual: USE ENGLISH WORD) e-mails, and if there is something interesting, I read it. If (SUBJECT)isn't, (SUBJECT) don't.

    I like it very much because (SUBJECT) (touches: DEALS WITH) many issues, like art, cinema, anthropology, history, etc. Also, because there you (can found : SEE (b) BELOW) (another: SEE LETTER (c) BELOW) interesting websites which (gave: TENSE) you information about great activities in Museums or similar places.
    REMEMBER:
    a) The typical sentence in English includes: subject + verb)
    b) Use the base form of verbs (go / see / be /etc) after: Can, could, must, will, would, shall, should, may, might, etc. Ex We can do it, I shouldn’t smoke, She could help you, etc.
    c) Use ‘another’ + singular word. Ex: ‘Another day, another dollar’
    Use ‘other’ + plural words. Ex: ‘other days’, ‘other problems’
    Use ‘the other’ + singular or plural words. Ex: ‘the other day’ / ‘the other days’

    Visit: http://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises/exercise-english-2/exercise-english-26019.php

    ResponderEliminar